Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is next to go?

Options
  • 05-07-2008 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping for Rebecca or Luke! Who do you want to go?
    I think maysoon will be the first to go from the new ones as she seems pretty bland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

I agree with you regarding Luke; never has anyone on T.V made my blood boil than that snake! :mad: Two-faced, bitching fecker!:p

It'll be interesting to see how Bex's behaviour changes now that QueenJen has been turfed out.

I'm not so sure about Maysoon, though. Belinda could be potentially very annoying; she's already really patronising towards some of the other HMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

LolaDub wrote: »
    I'm hoping for Rebecca or Luke! Who do you want to go?
    I think maysoon will be the first to go from the new ones as she seems pretty bland.

Agreed she maysoon be gone.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Pass the cheese...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Luke most definitely. He's pure poison. All he does is bitch behind people's backs and then puts on a smug stupid grin whenever he's stood in front of them.

Ham it up:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Ham it up:D

Again :rolleyes:

Rebecca will be next.

l think rebecca might just calm down now, but if she keeps hanging around with Luke sly talker her days could be numbered.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

I doubt Luke will be up for nomination. Bex should be and should then GTFO.

Luke will definitely be on Rex's hitlist ,he was telling sara to watch out for Luke as he goes from person to person repeating what everyone is saying,
    and all this in ear shot of Mario and his wonderful invention Lisa.
    Then out in the ashtray Mo and rex were telling Belinda
    to watch out for Luke all in earshot of Chewbecca who
    continually shook her head in Belinda's direction.
    lntresting!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Rebecca will go hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I think Luke is more likely to go, although if you can vote the new housemates out perhaps belinda/maysoon could end up there

As far as l know the new housemates will be able to
    nominate and be nominated.
    Which could save Luke this time round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I hope it's Rebecca

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Poll anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I dont see the newbies being allowed to nominate, they didnt let Stuart did they? Well he wasnt allowed be nominated anyway. I hope Luke goes, Rebecca annoys me, but it would be interesting to see how she copes without him.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Rebecca definitely, but maybe Rex again, the nasties will still harbour a good bit of resentment towards him and also Punch & Judy will probably nominate him too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Luke or Bex, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Bex please for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

dale, dale, dale!! luke and beks may be annoying but at least they are somewhat entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

As much as i would like to see Bex and Luke go out.. It would end up being a fair boring house without them :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

vectra wrote: »
    As much as i would like to see Bex and Luke go out.. It would end up being a fair boring house without them :rolleyes:

Agreed!! This year none of the housemates are that likeable and all have their annoying characteristics, it just all really comes down to what makes good television at this stage. I mean as much as i like kat, i couldn't sit down and watch her for an hour, whereas bex and lukes antics are most of them time hilarious and while they are annoying they are entertaining which is the kind of stuff i want to watch.

Advertisement