Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gears Of War ( PC )

Options
  • 05-07-2008 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Greetings ,

Would anyone know where I could buy the Pc version of Gears of war ?

I was thinking of trying xtravison. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Got mine in Gamestop in Athlone (Which is gone now(the Gamestop, not Athlone smartass))

Great game, make sure you do pick it up, and try to set up a Windows Live account now so you can play it ASAP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

game in dundrum have it, actually that might have been Zavvi, but one or other of them has it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

ah bought it play.com 20euro :)take about 10+ days to reach me tho

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Looks like you can buy a digital download version here as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I didn't like the controls or the dodgy camera angles. It's too much of a badly done console-converted-to-PC game for my liking. I'm sure it's all well and good if you use a Xbox controller with it, but I'm a firm mouse and keyboard fan. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement