Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPs in Dublin

Options
  • 05-07-2008 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭

Yo,

Moved up to Dublin about a year and a half ago and I need to go to the doctor for a check-up. I'm living in Dundrum so I would like to find a good GP either there or in the city centre - does anyone have any recommendations?

Not actually sure how you go about getting yourself a GP away from home - I'm told many don't take new patients?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Grafton St Medical Clinic? It's on Sth Anne St,just ring and make an appointment

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

There's that place on Dame St, beside/underneath the Chemists - I've only used them once when I was pretty sick, and couldn't go back to my own GP.

I've heard of a good GP in Ranelagh, but that's not much help to you unfortunatly... No names :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

Newaglish wrote: »
    Not actually sure how you go about getting yourself a GP away from home - I'm told many don't take new patients?

Cheers

Just go in, there's no problem with new patients.

i've gone to 5 or 6 doctors in the city over the years.

Harcourt Health, beside the Bleeding Horse, are very good (not the dentist though)

Advertisement