Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAC 200 Sat Nav

Options
  • 05-07-2008 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Theres a thread on the bargains forum about a dealer including a RAC 200 sat nav unit with an O2 contract.

Has anyone got this unit, and what do you think about it's accuracy? I saw some reviews on the RAC website that seem to indicate its got fairly old, inaccurate maps, with no clear indication of how to upgrade it. Has anyone tried to upgrade this unit to new maps?

Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭ibook

bump?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

I read a review of it from computeractive and they said it was very poor and undetailed compared to more expensive rivals Garmin TomTom Sony etc.

Get somthing with guaranteed updates! Once upon a time I was gonna buy an AA model and Im glad I did not..

Advertisement