Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boarding needed for rabbit...

Options
  • 05-07-2008 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi all, my first posting! going on holidays next saturday and wanted to know if anyone knew of a facility where i can leave a rabbit for 2 weeks? do boarding kennels exist for rabbits!!?? we live in kilkenny but will be traveling from rosslare so anywhere in the general vicinity?? i would appreciate any recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

I don't know about boarding but there is a pet sitting service I see advertised in Kilkenny which might be of some use to you? I haven't ever used them so am not vouching for them or anything! :D

Run Free
    (Dog Walking, Pet Sitting & Pet Taxi Service) Jenkinstown, Kilkenny
    phone: 0876423369

If you use them, let me know how you get on!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Are the bunnies indoor or outdoor? I don't normally board rabbits but if you get stuck for someone I'm near Thurles basically 5 miles from Urlingford.
    At the moment I could offer them a sheltered run, and they would be brought indoors at night.

Some more details are on my guineapigcottage website below.

Buns would of had to have their myxomatosis and VHD vaccinations up to date and have vaccination cards brought with them.

My contact details are cavycare@eircom.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

sorry have no info on the boarding, but you say "a rabbit" as in one rabbit? they really need to be kept in pairs, so you should get another companion rabbit.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

I can recommend Guineapigrescue's as somewhere to leave your rabbit - he/she will be well looked after while you're gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Me too! You couldn't ask for a more caring or knowledgable person to look after your bun. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 deelin

thanks all for the above, a friend may have stepped in to remedy the situation so bunny wouldnt have to leave home but ill definitely hold on to all of the details above in case. thanks very much.

Advertisement