Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good rts

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

My god people, Dawn of War!

It's the best rts I've played and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a decent game.

I know you're looking for a stone age type one, OP, but at least give DoW a shot. Trust me, it'll be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Eccentric Toast

One of my favourite RTS games was Total Annihilation which is were Supreme Commander came from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭SolarNexus

One of my favourite RTS games was Total Annihilation which is were Supreme Commander came from

+1 fantastic game, i loved it to pieces back in the day. but shows its age a bit now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

SolarNexus wrote: »
    +1 fantastic game, i loved it to pieces back in the day. but shows its age a bit now

nah, i still play it all the time. still great. and the TA community is still very active. if nothing else, the sheer ammount of new units and maps makes it worth another look. probably 5000 custom units wouldnt be REALLY nuts to have

stone age to future?

how about megalomania on the genisis. its old but still better than empire earth by far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It was the voice acting that made Megalomania so good. A rival was somehow more terrifying when he sounded like Graham Norton.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Sarky wrote: »
    It was the voice acting that made Megalomania so good. A rival was somehow more terrifying when he sounded like Graham Norton.

Thanks sarky, i've just remembered that and can't stop laughing.

"Ergonomically terrific!"

crap i really need to play that game again..

Advertisement