Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So it's a Saturday night and you're onlne. Why?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'm broke now, shelling out deposit and moving to Kent, then theres fees.....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Chesaper to stay in on saturday , no looking for taxis in rain ,even on NYE i wont go out unless garunteed taxi/ lift home and that suits me fine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

kowloon wrote: »
    If you have any kind of journey ahead of you he might want to turn up soon.

Tonight is a washout - figuratively and literally :) It will be too late to go out - couldnt be helped so I wont complain :) .....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's not Saturday night in Newport Beach yet, only 3.42PM, so the day is still young! So while I sunbathe, I post to boards.

It's not Saturday night in Newport Beach yet, only 3.42PM, so the day is still young! So while I sunbathe, I post to boards.

Sitting about in the sun, no way to live, you should be doing something useful like whitewashing a cowshed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Damzilla

Sitting about in the sun, no way to live, you should be doing something useful like whitewashing a cowshed

Kowloon is right y'know. This sitting around in the sun business. No good can come of it, no good I tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Wormking2002

jesus man that had my stomach in a jocker...very funny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Ahhhhh Blue_Lagoon, to be on a beach.... Sand between the toesies... Sun on my face... Cocktail in hand...
    *THUD*
    Hmmm <cough> yes, back to reality: Limerick. Pissing Rain. Overpriced everything.
    Actually, why am I not on a beach? Feel well sorry for meself now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

knowbody loves you ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

was working late, it's too rainy to be bothered going out and everyone else in the house is gone to bed.... i do have beetlejuice and southie tho :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Missy lemme tell ya somethin' - Round these 'ere parts, folk don't take kindly to that kinda talkin'. We sho don' like words that relate to the daytime - hell folks have been run right outta town for things like this.

You wash your mouth out immediately. With soap. Black, nocturnal soap.
    Unless you want a reportin' / paddlin'
    And less of this " Sunbathin' " talk now, y'hear?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

My name is Steve and I'm a boardsaholic.

Started watching Beetlejuice, Ads now. Have a craving for Ribena 100% juice now, I'm very weak and open to suggestion, an advertisers dream, I still have no idea what i'm gonna do with the tampons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I am waiting for my parents to come home so I can go over to Tesco and Buy some Ziploc bags because I am going *camping* tomorrow and I have none of my kit waterproofed or Packed becasue I am out of Ziploc Bags!!!!!

Started watching Beetlejuice, Ads now. Have a craving for Ribena 100% juice now, I'm very weak and open to suggestion, an advertisers dream, I still have no idea what i'm gonna do with the tampons.

lose the tampons, get a crunchie, and ribena is for losers and children.. calpol is where its at. best bit of beetlejuice is still ages away, grrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Dammit, now I want Ribena too. :mad:
    There's Mi-Wadi in the press, but it's just not the same. :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I am waiting for my parents to come home so I can go over to Tesco and Buy some Ziploc bags because I am going *camping* tomorrow and I have none of my kit waterproofed or Packed becasue I am out of Ziploc Bags!!!!!
    Get the double zippers bags.

Their tighest ever :D

I think the last Saturday night I was out was nearly 6 weeks ago and that was only for an hour as I had the car.

Hmmmmmm whats wiv all this thankin' business Kowloon? :cool:

Robinsons tastes horrible too, ever since they changed the recipe and took out the artificial flavourings.

Handy in an emergency nosebleed situation.

• Advertisement

Hmmmmmm whats wiv all this thankin' business Kowloon? :cool:

You're welcome. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Get the double zippers bags.

Their tighest ever :D

I think the last Saturday night I was out was nearly 6 weeks ago and that was only for an hour as I had the car.

Will do, I need to get every bit of air out as well because I need to hold alot of ****e for 3 days on the ground!!! And with no sleep to boot!!! I will have my rifle though thats always a good thing!!!

best bit of beetlejuice is still ages away, grrr

and there it is heheh :D

You're welcome. :D

Bet you hand out Haribo in playgrounds :)
    C'mere I was just havin a look-see on YouTube and came across that scene in Pulp Fiction where Uma Thurman dances the twist with John Travolta. Keep thinkin of excellent dance scenes in movies now. Al Pacino dancing the tango in Scent Of A Woman purrrrrty damn cool. Anywho, dont mind me -carry on!

Bet you hand out Haribo in playgrounds :)

Bet you take Haribo off strangers in playgrounds :D

Hey. Don't bite the hand that offers Haribo.

Hey free sweets aint to be sniffed at....
    Gots to love the sweets.

Hmm. Seems I was a little quick in doing away with the Haribo method :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭peachystarr

its saturday night, im 21 and sitting in, gotta hate being broke!

• Advertisement

Hmm. Seems I was a little quick in doing away with the Haribo method :pac:

EEEEK!:eek:

"MAAAAAMM, THERES A STRANGE.........."

Advertisement