Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So it's a Saturday night and you're onlne. Why?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

It's raining alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

EEEEK!:eek:

"MAAAAAMM, THERES A STRANGE.........."

*Slowly puts tranquiliser gun back into van*

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Mental party next door. Watching Beetlejuice and drinking Bacardi:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Mental party next door. Watching Beetlejuice and drinking Bacardi:)

but it's almost over!! what to do then??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭peachystarr

It's raining alot.

It is. Summertime rain........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭the_follwer

i did go out in the city,took the dog for a walk and can say that even if i did have money id rather buy another pair of shoes from shuh..saw 3 lads, one hopped into a shoppin trolley and the other two pushin him onto a busy crossroad,the trolley went sideways and left the dude in the trolley,i think he hurt his hand.had to laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

my friends have just gone home and im bored thats why im here.

but it's almost over!! what to do then??
    Have another drink:) Just been thinking about the recession were supposed to be comin into. Y'know the way everyone came here to work during the celtic tiger, well, where would be the best place for us to go to during the bad times? Which european country?

now,if say thats what it looks like when it rains...

• Advertisement

Just been thinking about the recession were supposed to be comin into. Y'know the way everyone came here to work during the celtic tiger, well, where would be the best place for us to go to during the bad times? Which european country?[/QUOTE]

we're already in recession! best go now...and where...where else but england!:)

Have another drink:) Just been thinking about the recession were supposed to be comin into. Y'know the way everyone came here to work during the celtic tiger, well, where would be the best place for us to go to during the bad times? Which european country?

dya know i was thinkin bout this the other day too.... i think we all need to get our asses to china

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

my friends have just gone home and im bored thats why im here.

So that's all we are then?
    Here because you're bored!
    BAH!

Now now, less of that "serious" talk. We don't like the "R" word here (unless the word is "raspberries")

Besides, it doesn't really matter. China is schedueled to rule us all with an iron fist within the next 10 years anyway.
    Then it'll be the turn of the Lizard people.

I want some of whatever drug responsible.

i think you mean the crab people. craaaaaab people, craaaaab people, taste like crab, look like people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Working, though not extremely hard might I add...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

DaBreno wrote: »
    Why? Coz my life collapsed spectacularly. 32, married with mortgage, 2 dogs, several debts and demon child. Awake all day and night and making a sound like something from Mayan legend. Now drinking cans trying to stay awake til the next airstrike. Listening to aseveral gigs of mp3s from my college days, pondering over where my life ended and i was sent to Hell. no time for fun, enjoyment or other life enchancement activities. I may be one of the few poeple who would prosper in an End of World scenario.

* Hopes this is a serious thread.

Ehhh Da Breno, muchos sympathies n all but that sheeyat's waaaaaayy too heavy for here. Wreckin the buzz :-|See ya in PI on Monday k!

Why? Coz my life collapsed spectacularly. 32, married with mortgage, 2 dogs, several debts and demon child. Awake all day and night and making a sound like something from Mayan legend. Now drinking cans trying to stay awake til the next airstrike. Listening to aseveral gigs of mp3s from my college days, pondering over where my life ended and i was sent to Hell. no time for fun, enjoyment or other life enchancement activities. I may be one of the few poeple who would prosper in an End of World scenario.

Oh dear....

serious_cat_2.jpg

AW its not that bad. I used to have 3 screamin demins. Now there gone. The little sprogs cant help it. Youre only 32, a mere youngster. Pull your socks up and soldier on. Youve got friends here:) Be nice to yoursef,it helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I'm online because I am generally up late at weekends, and the anti-social thing tends to come from mental health issues. :P Therefore I may adopt this place as my new home.

shick man you have a shicky life roflmao

Into the Radiohead section now. Pass the razroblades.

* Bawls

Jeebus :confused:
    Just think of when the sprogs conked and ya get to do all the nice jiggery pokery with the missus. Actually, get thee to some jiggery pokery right now -go on, hop on her! Careful though cos ya dont wanna end up with Sprog The Second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭peachystarr

Which european country?

Who said it has to be europeen.....I say off to off to Oz...i hear its a booming economy there!

I must leave for watching of DVDs.
    All shall be better by tomorrow DaBreno.

Perfect advice, except thats what precipated the current malaise. No, sorry folks, but I cant shag my way out of this one. I have tried.

Shot down? :(

'Night Kowloon

*fukking paedo

um NEXT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Who said it has to be europeen.....I say off to off to Oz...i hear its a booming economy there!

+1 me too come December:D

Advertisement