Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some ladies advice

Options
  • 05-07-2008 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

Hi ladies,

Hoping you can help me, im looking for your ideas on what you girls would like for a date, now this is only a 3rd date and im looking to do something cool and fun but want to be able to talk and stuff.

So ladies what would be your ideal 2nd or 3rd date, cheers

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

What did you do for the first two????

Everyone is different. I love going for dinner but some people would find that too intense so early....

If you are located in Dublin you could go for tapas e.g. The Port House and then to the comedy club over the International bar....

Check the paper to see what movies / plays/ gigs are on...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

SarahSassy wrote: »

the comedy club over the International bar....

Sounds pretty good, thanks Sassy!!!

Done the drinks and cinema etc looking for something different, any other ideas welcome folks:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

take a drive to howth and go for a stroll and have a meal in one of the many nice restraunts out there aftwards?

:D

Girls like when you have a plan and if the fella had gone to some effort to think about where to go (and what I would enjoy) I would be very happy with him. Its all about the effort boys and not as much about the €€€€€'s as guys think. :)

ntlbell made a good suggestion re Howth (I did this last Sunday and it was fab) and I think there is a food and drink festival on in portmarnock this weekend....

Keep those pearls of wisdom coming ladies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Damzilla

ntlbell wrote: »
    take a drive to howth and go for a stroll and have a meal in one of the many nice restraunts out there aftwards?

That's a really nice idea. Some lovely restaurants in Howth.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

:D

Girls like when you have a plan and if the fella had gone to some effort to think about where to go (and what I would enjoy) I would be very happy with him. Its all about the effort boys and not as much about the €€€€€'s as guys think. :)

Totally agree!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Go for a few games of Bowling!!!

Get a few laughs out of that and you have food stalls nearby whenever you get hungry.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

The Zoo.

Meerkats fúcking rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

The Zoo.

Meerkats fúcking rock!

That's where I am going on my next "date". Any day now....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭missmorbeg

an outdoor sport

like surfing kayaking etc.

go to carlingford adventure centre do the high ropes course!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

ahhh i would love if a guy brought me to the zoo on a date, that'd be deadly

ahhh i would love if a guy brought me to the zoo on a date, that'd be deadly

Hmmm dunno. I think it would be pressurised with all the families and kids around... Its like - this is what we could be like in years to come...

Hmmm dunno. I think it would be pressurised with all the families and kids around... Its like - this is what we could be like in years to come...

nah no way, fcukin meercats ftw! the zoo is the most fun ever! god i wish i wasnt working tomorrow, id fair go to the zoo

Ya see this is the kind of insight i need, dont want to be freaking the poor girl out now!!!

nah no way, fcukin meercats ftw! the zoo is the most fun ever! god i wish i wasnt working tomorrow, id fair go to the zoo

Your working on a Sunday:eek:.......ah Jesus that sucks

srdb20 wrote: »
    Your working on a Sunday:eek:.......ah Jesus that sucks

aye, for my sins... ive had two sundays off in the last four months :eek:

aye, for my sins... ive had two sundays off in the last four months :eek:

Well i hope your being well paid for it girl!!!:p

Well i hope your being well paid for it girl!!!:p

well enough to afford many trips to the zoo :pac: so have you decided on a date location??? the viking splash tour is really good fun!

well enough to afford many trips to the zoo :pac: so have you decided on a date location??? the viking splash tour is really good fun!

Viking splash thing, id feel like a complete plonker on the thing, (is that the one were they make you shout when your coming down Dawson Street and all?)

• Advertisement

heheh yep! yeah you do feel like a bit of a plonker at the start, and the guy doing the tour decided to keep talking to me the whole way through when i did it so it was totally embarrassing BUT it is great fun and gives you something to talk about in the pub afterwards

and the guy doing the tour decided to keep talking to me the whole way through when i did it so it was totally embarrassing

Brilliant!!!!! Id say you were dying to go again, ill def look into it though!:p

Brilliant!!!!! Id say you were dying to go again

yep, he was australian and cute!! be sure to book ahead if ya do go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

How about a cool cocktail bar? The cocktail bar in the Westin hotel is very nice and will impress. It is expensive though.

Or tapas at Salamanca restaurant in town (not sure of exact street name).

How about the Mongolian BBQ? Again a nice restaurant with a cool twist.

The Guinness Storehouse tour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

kowloon wrote: »
    That's where I am going on my next "date". Any day now....

That is what I was going to suggest! Or else going for a stroll in Howth/Dun Laoghaire :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

The Ghost Tour Bus. It's a feckin laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

The Guinness Storehouse tour?

Post that in BGRH and you'll never have to pay for a night out again. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Pitch n put
    Theatre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

I almost had a date at the theatre recently, but we got there late so they wouldn't let us in, which was fair enough. I was still terribly impressed with *almost* being brought to the theatre though!! Was still a brilliant night, went off to a pub with a few naggins... I'm easily pleased. :D

Advertisement