Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good Value Panel Beater

Options
  • 05-07-2008 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. Coming out of that damn cinema car park in dun laoighre tonight and scraped the car up against the side rails which are so fcuking narrow its ridiculous. Put a fair dent across my back door and scratched the paint and now need to get a good value panel beater. I presume people round here may know?:o:confused:

Then again its an 02 Laguna (in otherwise good condition) so may not even be worth getting done as may be more than the value of the car. Its a big dent and I'm guessing it could be €1000 or so?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

Lagunas are worth SFA at that age. Dealers will want to run away from you when they see you turning up in a Laguna. Is it worth the bother?

Speaking of panel beaters, I've heard of this Volvoboy fella, I think there is a slight chance he might even frequent this forum and maybe even post here from time to time, talk about giving someone a hint as to what to do:D.....

Volvoboy you me dude:p!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I asked the same question ago, and someone here (crosstownk, I think) recommended Crofton Motors in Kimmage. I found them good, courteous, and reasonable - i'd use them again. Ask for Kieron. Ph: 01 492 1833

Advertisement