Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for best value 32" LCD TV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭BarryM

Do a search on here, dozens of threads in the recent past. Like all these things it depends what you want..... There are lots of technical 'things' that might or might not matter to you.

The only guiding principle I use with all tech goods is -

Decide what you can/want to spend, get the best spec you can for the money and then stop reading the ads, you'll be disappointed within weeks.... the price will have fallen, the spec will have risen..... but if you wait you'll never buy :)

Bye, Barry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭BROS

Excellent Brand, very good price. This set appears to be HD Ready, not Full HD 1080P, to be honest it's unlikely your folks or yourself will be able to tell the difference. I bought my folks a Samsung 32" and they're thrilled with it! Samsung def worth a look. Then trot off to a store and compare them. Let your eyes decide for you ;)

Bros

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 992 ✭✭✭danger_mouse_tm

thanks for the heads up guys. My brother told me today that there was a difference between HD and HD ready but to be quite honest i dont think i can tell the difference. I am using a 32 inch hd ready phillips on my wall at the other side of the room as a computer screen with wireless keyboard and the picture is perfect. Its amazing that i paid nearly 2 grande for this less than three years ago and now they are a quater of the price. I will defenately have a look at the samsung as the black one are a nice looking set. My brother recommended LG also.

Advertisement