Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panel Beater

• 06-07-2008 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. Scraped the car up against a side barrier tonight. Put a fair dent across my back door and scratched the paint and now need to get a good value panel beater in the Waterford area. Anyone know a decent value panel beater that is open saturdays?

Then again its an 02 Laguna (in otherwise good condition) so may not even be worth getting done as may be more than the value of the car. Its a fairly big scratch dent and I'm guessing it could be €1000 or so?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You can get that done for about 250 euro if the door skin does not need replacement (if it does just get a door from a breakers).

I used David Pickard who is in the Clayboy Business Park (opposite Genzyme at the start of the Old Kilmeaden Road).

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

mike65 wrote: »
    You can get that done for about 250 euro if the door skin does not need replacement (if it does just get a door from a breakers).

I used David Pickard who is in the Clayboy Business Park (opposite Genzyme at the start of the Old Kilmeaden Road).

Mike.

Cheers, Ill give him a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

Or try tycor motors in tycor

Fran-051 355101

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

mike65 wrote: »

Mike.

Was it not Gerry Kennedy that you used in the past Mike?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055112995&highlight=gerry+kennedy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Doh, are they in the same buisness park? Or is Pickard further out down the Old Kilmeaden road? Still, either will do a good job.

Mike.

• Advertisement
Advertisement