Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

grind schools

• 06-07-2008 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I think there is a great need for a mini 'grind school' in the North East. Students are being ripped off with crazy prices - I have facilities to run an 8-10 member class and would be interested in getting 'partner' tutors with ability to create excellent notes and get those students to the top!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I am willing to allow this thread in the interests of contributing to education, but any hint of advertising or taking advantage of free publicity on Boards.ie will not be tolerated.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

Apologies Mod and understand this - advertising not really my intention - more interested in whether there is demand for this

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭jaffa20

torregolf wrote: »
    I think there is a great need for a mini 'grind school' in the North East. Students are being ripped off with crazy prices - I have facilities to run an 8-10 member class and would be interested in getting 'partner' tutors with ability to create excellent notes and get thosCryo-Cells e students to the top!!!!!!!!!

That is a great idea and i think there is a demand for it all over ireland. I have just graduated with a French degree and would be willing to give notes and grinds for that if this is any help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

You know the obvious fault with a grinds school in that most teachers who do grinds prefer to look after financial matters themselves if u know what I mean. Unless its a big city, i have seen them fail. There is lots of demand for grinds and will get even more so but thats because teachers aren't bothering doing them hence grinds schools could also find difficulty.

Advertisement