Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extremely Clever design...

Options
  • 06-07-2008 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I stumbled upon this site there today, from a web development point of view its amazingly creative. Load page and give it a few seconds, also turn up your sound...

http://producten.hema.nl/

Dutch website, probably explains it. Developer was probably stoned....:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

Can't have been too stoned! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Yep that was posted here before. Its cool stuff

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That's class

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Fill in your name and date of birth here it's along the same lines but better, I think it's class

www.catmeifyoucan.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

LOL.. freaky moment there.. I just checked out that CatMeIfYouCan site and it was loading in the background while I was watching Cody being interviewed after the Kilkenny match. I was convinced there was someone with balls of steel piping up behind the camera "here kitty kitty kitty"!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Thats pretty awesome...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

There both fairly tasty alright, how would you go about making something like that?

Advertisement