Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy War

Options
  • 06-07-2008 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I left it for as long as I could to be honest. But now I have to face facts. The live feed from the BB house ended approximately two hours ago. I navigated my way through the various BB UK sites and I came to the lonely conclusion that, no else is any the wiser... at the moment. So, speculation is my next topic.. Who, What, When, Why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Yeah I was going to create a thread myself, but didn't bother as there is no clue whatsoever as to why they are running that message (the same one when picturegate kicked off). However, the live feed' is 15 mins behind actual events so anything could have kicked off and BB decided to cut the feed before we saw anything.

An electrical or fire related incident is a strong possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 _DoctorWho_

Thanks for that. Looks like they are back now. "Now" as in 4:00am approx. And they don't sound too bewildered. I reckon we were led up the garden path ...... yet again. Brilliant! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

No something definitely went down. From what I can gather, they were evacuated (Dale had to wake Mario and Lisa and tell them to leave), and it was something to do with an intruder or drugs bust :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

So what did happen then? I cant see anything on the channel 4 website?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

JaneyMc wrote: »
    So what did happen then? I cant see anything on the channel 4 website?

Rachel took a dump in the luxury Ensuite so they had to evacuate the building :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

jobucks wrote: »

Hmm.
    Sour grapes from an evicted Housemate maybe ?? :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Alex and her 'gansta friends' remember she told them !:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Its weird that its no on the channel 4 website... hmmmm

Advertisement