Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocky Horror Karaoke/Disco

Options
  • 06-07-2008 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

I know this was at the sugar club recently, but I missed it! I am a DJ who has actually played Dr Frankenfurter in a stage version of the show. I was thinking of trying to organise a rocky horror disco and or karaoke night. As I am a DJ/KJ I have the songs and the equipment. What I would need though is a venue. I can integrate my shiny thing into any house system that has a mixer and PA. So if anyone knows somewhere please let me know

I was thinking of making it a fancy dress type sort of thing or just a general night for some fun. Oh and by the way I am a really bad singer! :eek::cool::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

I think this would be so much fun. I went to something similar in the US before and it was such a laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Pass the thread url to your friends! :D I wanna try and get as many people as I can!

Advertisement