Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The last waltz

Options
  • 06-07-2008 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

The last waltz has to be the best music dvd i have ever seen, if there was to be a more modern dvd made with a lot of brilliant artists, who would you like to see on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Is that the Last Waltz by The Band?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭renmorescout

It just happens that The Last Waltz is being shown on a large screen, outdoors in Eyre Square, Galway, this Wednesday evening at 10pm! Other music movies include Stop Making Sense on Thursday, Kila's "Once upon a time" on Friday, Rattle and Hum on Saturday, and Heima on Sunday. Hope the rain keeps away. Should be a good buzz around.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭gversey

Steve_o wrote: »
    Is that the Last Waltz by The Band?

Yes, Directed by Martin Scorsese

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

gversey wrote: »
    Yes, Directed by Martin Scorsese

I have seen it so, its very very good!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Ah The Last Waltz is absolute quality.

Ooh, great idea for a thread! If I could pick my own personal Last Waltz it would have: Primal Scream, New Order (with Johnny Marr guesting), The Cure, Morrissey (with Johnny Marr guesting - I know, dream on!), Cocteau Twins, Lush reforming for it, Pixies, Throwing Muses (with Tanya Donelly), The Breeders (with Tanya Donelly), The The (with JM guesting), The Jesus & Mary Chain, Curve, Ride.

• Advertisement
Advertisement