Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Tour de France Scores

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

At last some change in the top 20 :) ( i am still not here thought )

TDFStage3.jpg?imgmax=512

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

oooh i'm still in the top 20. just. i swapped soler for ricco and then ricco fell out of the main bunch. the wanker.

just saw this:

the badger. :D

niceonetom wrote: »
    oooh i'm still in the top 20. just. i swapped soler for ricco and then ricco fell out of the main bunch. the wanker.

just saw this:

the badger. :D

Haha!! French people are so coward ... an irish man would have done the same bo***cks naked?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

woo hoo just snuck into the top 20:)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

You don't mess with Bernard Hinault.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭raido9

How many are in the league?

I thought I was doing ok being 7th out of 20 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 41 flipsky

Not a lot of work gets done during the tour, particularly now that I’m manager of a team I must watch over!

raido9 wrote: »
    How many are in the league?

I thought I was doing ok being 7th out of 20 :D

I estmate the number in the boards league at about 40+, I dont have the numbers as they only show the top 20, even for league managers. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

flipsky wrote: »
    Not a lot of work gets done during the tour, particularly now that I’m manager of a team I must watch over!

Wish I had a tv, or even a second monitor to watch on!

Wish I had a tv, or even a second monitor to watch on!

I have 2 monitors, it s quite handy for TdF watching ...

• Advertisement

I got 98 now ... still far behind = Here uis the New Top 20:

%5C%5Cdub-efs-01%5Chome%5Ccmartinez%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5CTDFstage%204%20TT.jpg?imgmax=512

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

just checked mine 131
    c'mon Rubberduckies ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

Bunk McNultys at 100. Thanks largely to Evans and Ricco. The top 20 is so far away, they are but a cluster of veloheads on the distant horizon.

I'll get me 'fred' jersey...:o

unionman wrote: »
    Bunk McNultys at 100. Thanks largely to Evans and Ricco. The top 20 is so far away, they are but a cluster of veloheads on the distant horizon.

I'll get me 'fred' jersey...:o

I'm on 173... had a pretty good day yesterday with Millar, Hunter and Hincapie, but am hoping that the mountains will net me some extra points, though I really doubt it... come on Cunego!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

I'm in there with Nerdy Boys but I used my bonus stage yesterday, so I'll probably start slipping again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

Back in the hunt....but used my bonus stage AND I've no transfers left this week...!!

Funkyzeit wrote: »
    Back in the hunt....but used my bonus stage AND I've no transfers left this week...!!

is it transfers per week, or 6 overall?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

God don't be giving me frights like that !!

Here ya go

Transfers/ Trades

Your team will receive a total of 21 transfers during the race (5th July – 27th July 2008). Transfers will be allocated as follows:

17.01(BST) Friday 4th July = 6 Transfers
    00.01 (BST) Saturday 12th July = 6 Transfers
    00.01 (BST)Saturday 19th July = 6 Transfers
    00.01 (BST) Saturday 26th July = 3 Transfers

You will receive your first set of transfers when the free transfer window closes at 17.01 BST on 4th July 2008. All subsequent transfers will be added to your team at 00.01 BST every Saturday of the race thereafter. As outlined above.

Any un used transfers each week will not be carried over to the following week – use them or lose them!

Balls! I coulda been making loads this week -stupid not reading the damn rules...

Balls! I coulda been making loads this week -stupid not reading the damn rules...

'Balls' too ... read them wrond as well ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Beached

Go Cavandish,
    that might get me into the top 20. And Solar had to pull out so swapped him with Mcewan

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Beached wrote: »
    Go Cavandish,
    that might get me into the top 20. And Solar had to pull out so swapped him with Mcewan

Oh good man, thanks for giving the result away. PLEASE DO NOT POST STAGE WINNERS ETC. Use the spoiler thread, some of us have to watch the highlights.

I'm panicking now, as after the race I transferred Cav for a climber in preparation for tomorrow, and hope I get his points when they do the days tally!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Dumdum McCarthy

u will get ur points for him

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

When are the points are each stage calibrated ?

can u transfer a stage also? i kept my stage for late in the race so u reckon we can have 3 bonus stages?

1 bonus stage for the whole race!i still have mine so.and i am in th etop twenty actually 20th place. i dont think i will be there tonite?

u will get ur points for him

Fingers crossed, cos I've high road as my team too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

I started paying this about 2 days i into the tour so missed out on a number of points but got a win today with Cavendish how often are places updated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭paddyb

damn, i took cavendish off my team last night!!

Advertisement