Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Tour de France Scores

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

justin.tv/giac2007 relays Eurosport's coverage. I watch it every day in work, and its pretty solid

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Today is a rest day - but here are yesterday Scores :) Well done guys.
    By the way ... Lanterne rouge #1 ... eeer maybe change your team name to Maillot Jaune or stop scoring so well!!! ;)
    %5C%5Cdub-efs-01%5Chome%5Ccmartinez%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5CTDF%20stage%209.JPG?imgmax=512

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

justin.tv/giac2007 relays Eurosport's coverage. I watch it every day in work, and its pretty solid

was down on me yesterday... :(
    found another one which ceased broadcasting at 4km to go :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

kenmc wrote: »
    was down on me yesterday... :(
    found another one which ceased broadcasting at 4km to go :(:(

Man, that sucks -I actually didn't get to watch it yesterday due to meetings and stuff, but enjoyed the 1.5hr highlights!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭BH2008

Today is a rest day - but here are yesterday Scores :) Well done guys.
    By the way ... Lanterne rouge #1 ... eeer maybe change your team name to Maillot Jaune or stop scoring so well!!! ;)

Caroline, yesterday was my bonus stage....that rescued an otherwise poor day which pretty much blew all of my GC contenders out of the water...don't think Kirchen will get back, Ricco doing well but not a contender and Cunego.......enough said!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement