Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Count

Options
  • 06-07-2008 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

My post count will not go up no matter how many i post!! I'm trying to reach the magical 50 for the soccer forum!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Firstly you are posting many posts on the Cuckoos nest where postcount will not rise upon posting. Secondly, if you are seen to be spamming posts to raise your postcount for the soccer forum then be warned that you could be infracted/banned from fora for doing so.

A word of advice: if you really need to get 26 more posts then find 26 current threads where you can offer good advice. 26 threads where - if you didn't post using your experience and knowhow, then the OP would be worse off, but now you have posted - the OP is enlightened and happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭reverandkenjami

Thanks Gordon!

Advertisement