Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair: to thieve or not to thieve

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

penexpers wrote: »
    It's 20 euro per bag return for the first bag on Ryanair.
    axer wrote: »
    I just checked on the website and it is still showing a charge of €5 per passenger per flight credit card fee.

That also is showing the baggage being still €20 per return flight (€10 per direction) plus the airport check-in fee of €10. Granted you cannot avoid the airport check-in fee if you have a bag I guess.

Ah, you've won the spot-the-moron competition.
    I had put in a return flight without realising it.

Each way:
    1 bag - 15 euro
    2 bags - 35 euro
    3 bags - 55 euro
    c/c charge - 5 euro - for every option except Visa Electron.

Bag includes airport check-in.

So I can't see how the OP:
    booked another flight today; 1 baggage cost €30, credit card charge €20."
    unless it was a return - i.e. 2 flights. And even then the c/c cahrge doesn't make sense.

the only thing I have a problem with is Ryanair's c/c charge - how can it cost 5 euro to process a transaction for 1 flight, but 10 euro to process a single transaction for two flights?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Kensington Chap

Or how about 30eu for a single cc payment for return flights for 3 people. what's that about

Advertisement