Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO question

Options
  • 06-07-2008 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

I got my statement of courses the other day and was fiddling around with it and found another part besides the list of courses I've applied for.
    I'm intrigued as to one part of it:

"5. Alternatively, you may return this statement to CAO to arrive by 1st July, or not later than 7 days after the date shown in the top right corner overleaf."

The date in the corner is 2nd July. I know it's a long shot and maybe it's just the way I interpreted it but can I change it until 9th July?
    Can't find any mention of this in the handbook, and am just wondering because my parents made me swap my 2nd and 3rd choices and now regret it (as do I!)

Stupid question I know, but does anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Yes I think you can but it must arrive by post before then. Not online.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭c7

Thanks for the help, anyone know if the CAO can be contacted to confirm this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Give them a call on the phone, but you do not have long left and it probably won't be posted in time at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭c7

They finally decided to answer their phones.
    Here's to hoping An Post's registered post is as fast as they say it is!

Advertisement