Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Didier Drogba - To stay with Chelsea?

• 06-07-2008 2:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭

For the majority of the summer so far since last season ended there has been no mention of this guy going anywhere. It was widely believed last season that he was due to leave this summer. But there has been hardly no mention of the guy, its been all Lampard and Carvalho mentioned with regard to Inter?

Is he going to stay Chelsea then under Big Phil?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

They would be better off without him. Yes he may be a goalscorer but give him another few months and he will be whinging again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

This is true but when he wants he is a phenomenal player , I am just surprised there has been no mention of him. Around CL Final time it was rumoured that he had signed for Milan, but we have heard no more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

from what i've read his cost in terms of transfer fee and wages coupled with his age has soured any interest in him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Im a Chelsea fan, and to be honest I dont mind if he stays or leaves, as long as its decided soon. I dont want to see him leave a week before the start of the season and leave us short a striker. Like it has been said already he is phenomenal player on his day but his attitude leaves a lot to be desired. If he stays, Id be hoping to see the Drogba of 2/3 seasons ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Drogba still desperate to leave - Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/jul/06/premierleague.chelsea1

also reports in Italy claim a deal with the player and inter has already been agreed just need to sort out transfer fee.

MOD - could you please move this thread to the Chelsea rumours thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055305123

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

good riddance imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Seemingly alot of the Chelsea fans dont like Drogba, would this be a fair assumption CHDPOKER?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

I think it might be VAN ZUYLEN!

Why would we want a player who moans about wanting to leave?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

I heard marseille fans making some action of collecting money so their club can bring Drogba back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

I heard marseille fans making some action of collecting money so their club can bring Drogba back

yes thats true, but please use the chelsea thread for this in fairness
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055305123

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Nah,its ok,i just wanted to say that,not to disscuss anything,i am United fan;)

Advertisement