Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't order Flickr Pro

Options
  • 06-07-2008 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, having a bloody nightmare trying to order Flickr Pro... every time I go to the Order page, select 1 year, hit "OK! I'm Ready to Pay".

Then, my trouble starts... I'm brought to a sign-in page with my username filled in and it's just looking for my password, I type in the password, hit submit, and then bang... the exact same page comes up again.

I've read the threads on the Flickr forums and gotten nowhere.. I've tried signing up on Eircom broadband at home, O2 Mobile Broadband and through my work network. No joy. I've tried clearing my cache, temporarily disabled all firewalls, cleared all cookies... tried IE6, IE7, FF2, FF3beta, FF3 and Safari...

I've sent Flickr numerous mails and they've just lashed back stock responses that were of absolutely no help. Has anyone else had this much trouble trying to give Flickr $24.95?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭nilhg

Just a wild guess, but maybe try signing into yahoo first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Yeah mate, I've tried every bloody combination of signing in and out possible... really getting on my nerves now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I could never start an account there either!
    More or less same crazy **** as you, so I joined Pix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 kowalski1979

Are you using a credit card if so try using a pay pal account instead or get someone with a Flickr account to buy you a gift voucher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I can't even get to the payment screen mate... just the order screen then an endless loop of sign-ins even though I'm already bloody signed in. Yeah, I think I'm going to get someone to buy me a gift card and I'll PayPal them the cash + a pint. Any offers?

• Advertisement
Advertisement