Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA pass rates in Ireland

• 06-07-2008 6:07pm

Professional Qualification Pass Rates (Dec 2007) For Ireland:
    F1 84%
    F2 53%
    F3 (Irl) 77%
    F4 (Irl) 56%
    F5 52%
    F6 (Irl) 53%
    F7 (Irl) 50%
    F8 (Irl) 61%
    F9 45%
    P1 55%
    P2 (Irl) 51%
    P3 66%
    P4 20%
    P5 49%
    P6 (Irl) 50%
    P7 (Irl) 31%

I have to say I was a bit surprised that the worst pass rates in Ireland has P4 - only 20%. P7 is not that far behind with 31%. Rest of papers seems pretty fine with around 50 or more.
    Any comments on them guys?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭bongoboy

P7 Auditing - when it was 3.1 the pass rate was also in & around the same pass rates.
    For P4 - I passed 3.7 which would have been the same pre conversion to new syllabus. I had Patrick Lynch in DBS, thats what got me through but he isn't lecturing this since the syllabus changed + course content looks like it changed a lot since conversion - so can probably understand low pass rates for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

P4 20% :eek:

And the other 4/5s would be people that had either degrees or already passed a significant number of ACCA exams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Femgem

Raffles, where did you get the Irish pass rates from?

I got an Irish ACCA newsletter by e-mail a few days ago, pass rates were in it.

Advertisement