Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is in jail now?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

That's Mikey's second time discussing nominations. Maybe he won't get to nominate now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

he wasn't technically discussing nominations though was he? The main part of the conversation was about belindas snoring and i wouldn't blame them for being pissed, jesus if i had to sleep in a room with her i'd go mad

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Oh the irony! Oh the irony! Look who started this thread and look who's in BBB (big brother boards) jail now :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Dyflin wrote: »
    Oh the irony! Oh the irony! Look who started this thread and look who's in BBB (big brother boards) jail now :pac::pac::pac:

You have been EVICTED please leave the BBBs till later.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Chin up.:)

You have been EVICTED please leave the BBBs till later.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Chin up.:)

Save The BBBs 1.................:)

• Advertisement

Save The BBBs 1.................:)
    + 1:D:D:D

Advertisement