Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods 08 (PC version) - complete Noooooob question!!

Options
  • 06-07-2008 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭

How the hell do you take a shot in Tiger Woods 08 (PC version)? Half an hour and counting sitting in front of the screen!!! Can't seem to find button on the keyboard to start swing. Why can't the bloody manuals for these games have a quick start guide to make it simple to do this.:mad:

Help please!!! P.S. Also have have a dual analog controller plugged in but the game doesn't seem to know its there. Do you set it up within the game itself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Did ya try using the mouse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mayo Exile

Yes. Tried the mouse. If you click on the golfer all the options vanish off the screen, Nothing happens, then all the options appear again. Bringing it back to the shop tomorrow. Googled fruitlessly for a simple guide. No luck!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭BuddhaJoe

I havnt played the game but I did find the manual online. From what I can see it should just be:

(1) Use mouse wheel to select club you want to use

(2) Press left or right to aim.

(3) press [ or ] to select shot type

(4) Move mouse back to initiate a back swing

(5) Move mouse forward to initiate a forward swing

I am probably wrong on this however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mayo Exile

Thanks for that BuddhaJoe! I've a feeling though these types of games are easier to play on consoles!

Advertisement