Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to know this

Options
  • 06-07-2008 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,638 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me how to get the IBAN code for my bank and the Bank Identifier Code ..My Bank is AIB Cahir ...Help Appreciated

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Both of these should be on the top of your bank statement. If you've got a recent one, just have a look. In the absence of your statement, give your branch a ring in the morning and they'll be able to give it to you.

Bank Identifier Code for AIB is usually AIBKIE2D, but double check the statement for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

Check your most recent bank statement. Your SWIFT will probably be AIBKIE2D.
    Your IBAN is made up of your sort code and account number. Something like
    IExxAIBKyyyyyyzzzzzzzz where yyyyyy is your sort code, zzzzzzzz is your account number and xx are check digits.
    If you don't have a statement, ring your bank for your IBAN. There are various sites that can create your IBAN and some seem to work but they're not 100% reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,638 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Thanks lads. Checked the last statement and got them

Advertisement