Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident barons hall/hamlet square last night

Options
  • 06-07-2008 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

Hi,

Hoping someone around the area might have witnessed this.

Last night at about 3.30am my boyfriends car was hit(he was parked on barons hall grove/hamlet square) by someone that didnt bother stopping to see the damage they've done..

The damage to his car is extensive and will cost thousands to fix and as no one knows at the moment who hit the car he will have to sort it through his own insurance which will push the premium up next year.

Some neighbours heard the bang and screech of tyres but no one got the reg tho they think its a sky blue coloured car(which as far as i can tell would have damage to the rear lights(smashed all over road) and paint scratched off a lot of it.

If anyone has any info can you please pm me as I'm so annoyed someone is going to get away with this as damage is severe and car was obviously moving so fast it knocked my bf's car into the corner of house next door to us which could hav been disastrous...

sorry for long post.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

pop over to neighbours.ie they have a section there for those two estates, maybe someone there can help out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

that happened to me a few years ago. I had no claims protection so my insurance didnt suffer.

Advertisement