Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clean Syringes

Options
  • 06-07-2008 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Don't bite my head off but I want to know where I can get syringes in Cork city. It's unfortunate I know but I would prefer to be able to use a clean needle safely than try to clean and re-use someone elses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

I'm not sur ebut can you not get them in a chemist?

Boots gave me syringes last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭ciano6

you could break into a chemist, hospital or doctor's surgery. seriously though, try a city centre chemist like the one on Patrick St that opens late or the one on Shandon Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Should this be encouraged?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

kmart6 wrote: »
    Should this be encouraged?!
    It's not like anyone here will talk him/her out of doing the stuff anyway so they may as well help get his hands on clean gear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

True enough I suppose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Syringes are no problem, you can get them at a Vets, just say its for feeding kittens or something (I actually was feeding kittens)

Its the needles that are the problem

Stop injecting junk into your arms.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

Buy some ink refill kits for printers, they have syringes in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭Fabio

Dunno if they'd be sterile would they?

Get help OP for what you're doing....your life will be better without the stuff.

Advertisement