Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parenting Forum

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Id est ^

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

" sticks and stones may break my bones but names and posts won't hurt me"
    Really ladies if you can't get your head around that one then step away from the keyboards and do something productive like take your kids for a walk and point out at least 10 different trees to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

I suspect that my thread is about to get locked (like the others related to the parenting forum) due to the constant trolling going on.

I would appreciate it if people would stop bitching on the thread I started about the lack of mods on the forum in question and keep to the topic at hand. go start your own thread if ya want to snipe at people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Thaedydal wrote: »
    " sticks and stones may break my bones but names and posts won't hurt me"
    Really ladies if you can't get your head around that one then step away from the keyboards and do something productive like take your kids for a walk and point out at least 10 different trees to them.

Well Thaed, I am in work at the moment, so I dont mind sitting here getting paid for having an ogle at Boards...

But If your at home, by all means take your own advice and off you go.:)

Wibbs wrote: »
    An easier thing to do would be to just let it go. It makes people look daft if they're hitting the report button every few posts. It also gives the sniping more weight.

Basically I got banned from Parenting for reacting to Trolls. Now that I am doing what I was told to do my reporting instead of reacting I am being told that I look Daft. That could be deemed as personal abuse. Post reported........ Ahh only joking.

I see you point, Can you not see mine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Quality wrote: »
    Well Thaed, I am in work at the moment, so I dont mind sitting here getting paid for having an ogle at Boards...

But If your at home, by all means take your own advice and off you go.:)

Hopefully the recession will hit all the right places..

ntlbell wrote: »

I am not going to put up with this sh1t anymore.:)

Post reported

Personal abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Post reported (first time I have ever reported anyone)....get off my thread with your juvenile behaviour.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Quality wrote: »
    Post reported........ Ahh only joking.
    Watch it you! :)
    I see you point, Can you not see mine?
    I can, but like precocious irritating brats, irritating posters should be ignored. They love the attention. Not enough hugs or something.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Now at this stage you're just being idiotic and banal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Now at this stage you're just being idiotic and banal.

post reported

I can, but like precocious irritating brats, irritating posters should be ignored. They love the attention. Not enough hugs or something.

No they should be banned.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

"Sir! Sir! This is the Reported Posts Forum Sir! We're running dangerously close to capacity! She's gonna blow Sir!!!"

boilerroom.jpg

How many have I reported in the last 3 days?

I think I will go to feature requests and ask for an automatic report post for every post ntlbell posts after me...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Second picture is much better tbh. It deserves a thanks.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Another thread well and truely derailed by stupidity and trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Ludo just to let you know I am currently seeking feedback from the other current parenting mods about adding to the mod team for the forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement