Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

next year

Options
  • 06-07-2008 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭

Hi there .I'm planning to go to fuertaventura next year with my oh for a surfing holiday.Any ideas about the best time to go .and I'm looking for a package deal from cork or shannon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

Depends what you want. I went in November and their winter swell was just starting to arrive. The locals reckoned it was poor but I was surfing 3-4ft beach break waves clean as a whistle which pushed me to my limits. Blue skies, air temp in mid 20's, summer suits! Towns were dead which suited me as I like it quiet and relaxing. I got a package deal with a company called Homegrown who offered accomodation, boards, lessons and transport across wildlands in jeeps to good spots. Whole thing including flights was around 400e but that was from Dublin. Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭paddybar

cheers thats good to know .I'll check them out.

Advertisement