Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Alarm problem... Help!

Options
  • 06-07-2008 9:31pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

Renting a new house, first let and has never been lived in before. I know the user code but I want ot change it.

Its a HKC Alarm, I enter my code and it just arms the alarm and when I enter the default engineers code it does nothing. Anyone able to help please??

Also when I enter 1234 the alarm goes off and when I knock it off with my code it says CODE TAMPER on the screen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Cadzer

You will need to get the Engineer code from the Alarm company that inxstalled the alarm. This is the only way you will be able to change a code or add a new code.

When you enter the wrong code a number of times the system goed into alarm and "Code tamp" then when you put your correct code in it unset the system.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Cadzer wrote: »
    You will need to get the Engineer code from the Alarm company that inxstalled the alarm. This is the only way you will be able to change a code or add a new code.

When you enter the wrong code a number of times the system goed into alarm and "Code tamp" then when you put your correct code in it unset the system.

I was thinking that alright, thanks a mill. :D

Advertisement