Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Chip Shop in Cork

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭Fabio

That's be Dino's.

Not a fan myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Matty Kiely's was the best :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Matty Kiely's was the best :(

It really wasn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 The Love Sponge

Murphys in blackpool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

surprised dinos bishopstown hasnt got more of a mention !! id prefer lennoxs myself tough one !!

• Advertisement

tipp86 wrote: »
    surprised dinos bishopstown hasnt got more of a mention !! id prefer lennoxs myself tough one !!

Had it tonight because my mate was refusing to drive me to Douglas. Sucked apart from the King Dino :(

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Big Tone

I'll say it again! Looneys in Mayfield and Blackpool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ Must try that.

Tasty Snacks in Churchfield ain't half bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

I think KCs has gone to shi!t over the last few years.
    Maybe my taste has changed or it the fact that the really outgoing guy with the glasses no longer works there but most times I go I'm not satisfied and often feel like sh!t after it. way too greasy. And they changed the cheese a year or two ago which made me sad :(
    A king Dino is nice, with a 3 in 1 from the mandarin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I used to think Lennox's in Bandon Rd but the last few times I was there they were mank. My top choice would def be the Golden Fry in Ballinlough alright!! Barties aint half bad either though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

440Hz wrote: »
    I used to think Lennox's in Bandon Rd but the last few times I was there they were mank. My top choice would def be the Golden Fry in Ballinlough alright!! Barties aint half bad either though.

Barties? Where is this Barties? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 patrick_micheal

lads does any one remember the chippy accross from smyths toy store you might have thought of it as a scab hole but any one who's a true cork head ate there the food was greasy and the place was run down but it was like the chips you get out of your aunts house when you got picked put from school as a kid, does any one know the name of that place?

lads does any one remember the chippy accross from smyths toy store you might have thought of it as a scab hole but any one who's a true cork head ate there the food was greasy and the place was run down but it was like the chips you get out of your aunts house when you got picked put from school as a kid, does any one know the name of that place?

Kiely's. Run my Matty Kiely. A bit of a Cork legend. Wasn't too fond of the food though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 patrick_micheal

Kold wrote: »
    Kiely's. Run my Matty Kiely. A bit of a Cork legend. Wasn't too fond of the food though.

nice one for that wander what ever happened to him he was a cool guy had a lot of attuied but he was funny when he used go on about only selling real food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

have people been to murphys , gerald griffin st.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭Fabio

Yeah good place for chips alright.

Advertisement