Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arch Tech forum--access denied

Options
  • 06-07-2008 10:32pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I still cannot access the Arch tech forum, since its formation.

I was banned from the Construction and Planning forum the week of the sub forums setup, I have no problem with that. I assume that some how my ban has carried over in to the Arch tech forum by mistake.

I have not contacted either mods on either forum yet, as I would welcome some from the help desk, at the moment.

Thanks for your help.

kadman

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Heya, only smods and admins can reply here. Since your ban is up, just contact one of the moderators to fix your access. It shouldn't be a problem.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Thanks .

But I was never banned from Arch-Tech at any time:confused:, just could never access it.

kadman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sorry for the delay, I was getting a response from the moderators and real life stuff, etc. The reason for your ban was the less than complimentary private messages exchanged between you and muffler. He said they will review the situation in a few weeks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Ruu, I appreciate your input, thanks.

I have no problem with the ban from Construction and planning for 1 week.
    But my question is, how have I been banned from the Arch-Tech sub forum, that was not even in existence at the time of my C&P ban.

Are you saying that I have been banned from Arch -Tech forum, due to pm,s between myself and muffler regarding my C&P ban. If thats the case I think its grossly unfair banning me from Arch-Tech, as I have never even had access to it since its formation. And if I have been banned from Arch-Tech, should I not have been informed by someone.

With regards to the pm,s contents, and who was complimentary, I have no problem with anybody looking at the contents of my pm,s.

Thanks

kadman

Advertisement