Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned By Thaedydal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

If you could qualify that statement for me please, I'm not sure what you mean there?

Just banter on my part, Marcus.
    Wibbs wrote: »
    Race??? WTF. Eh any slim argument you had - and it was so slim, Bob Geldof as we speak is organising a gig - went out the nearest window when you started going on about "race" and "laws".

I'll put good money your definition of race and how it pertains to this will be uproarious.

Add in the childish tit for tat nonsense about PM's etc and the level of daftness is banging against the stops.

PS private site. There is no freedom of speech, just a loose bunch of largely like minded individuals who abide by rules most follow. I disagree with people all the time. I agree with them too. It's you know, debate, conversation, occasionally bullshít, it's not serious. at least not that serious that knickers should be bunching this much.

Go away wibbs
    Willies willies, i like willies.

It's i love willies.

What?

i love willies.

Sorry can you keep it down please?

You must love wibbly wobbly wonder then.
    &
    What can of worms did I open! It was just banter.

ZOMG A CHILD NOT BEING PROTECKTD LOL

Just forget the racism bit.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

pirelli wrote: »
    Your all banned.

You're all banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

You're all banned.

Who is banned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Who is banned?

You.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You're all banned. Is this a game?

...and winter is coming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

You're all banned.
    kyp_durron wrote: »
    Who is banned?
    orestes wrote: »
    You.

...and winter is coming.

All of ya

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You.
    You're a you.

You're a you.

I'll you're a you you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'll you're a you you.
    I'll you're a you, your face.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

You.
    No. YOU.

in all honesty pirelli, if you were sitting beside me and you said to me "you've got children, god help us", I would knock you right in the face, but thats just me...

i hate it when people make snipe remarks and then go looking for sympathy...

Meaning....???

I dont see the relevance.

I'll you're a you, your face.

I'll you're a you you yore mas face

nevf wrote: »
    No. YOU.

in all honesty pirelli, if you were sitting beside me and you said to me "you've got children, god help us", I would knock you right in the face, but thats just me...

True it is pathetic, but in all fairness you havent seen thaedydal's Pm and it does justify my snide remark . Thaedaydal wont let me post it. It wasn't directed towrd the fact that she has children. Just goes to show that you shouldn't randomly assault people without getting all the fact's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Might I just add that Pirelli is a rubber tyre and your all a bunch of slaves.

Feelgood wrote: »
    Might I just add that Pirelli is a rubber tyre and your all a bunch of slaves.

No, you might not. Now be on your way.

I googled pirelli, this came up first. This is she:
    pirelli-06-1.JPG
    I know agree with all pirelli says.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,232 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I just want Thaedydal to admit that she profited from banning me and was biased and perverted the natural course of justice. This is what disgusts me.

Do Mods get commission for banning people now?

• Advertisement

nevf wrote: »
    No. YOU.

Nevf, your 16 so it's a very unlikely scenario, so that takes the posion from it. Your remark is just silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

...and winter is coming.

Don't you mean Wincest?

Overheal wrote: »
    Do Mods get commission for banning people now?

In natural law to gain/profit from something to make it bias, does not have to be pecuniary. I am glad you asked because that is how it's worded.

Principle of natural justice. A judge must be seen to be free of bias and may not have any interest - personal, pecuniary or otherwise - in a case he is deciding. Also referred to as nemo debet esse judex in propria causa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

pirelli wrote:
    I find that your ban was based on foreign laws that you prescribe too and was therefore was racist due to your obvious bias and you have discriminated aginst me based on my race and my culture and my ethinic minority. I will make a complaint to the equality section of boards.ie that probably doesn't exist but since when did that matter.

pirelli wrote:
    I wasn't being sincere when I accussed thaedydal of racism, It was just light banter.

Trolling your own feedback thread :rolleyes:

gtfololcat.jpg

If Thaedyal admits there is no "Child Protection Act" will you go away and leave us all alone forever?
    If so, I formally request that Thaed admit she's wrong. (even if she's right)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Nevf, i'm not looking for sympathy, I did state that at the start of the thread.

Knock me, what would you knock me with .. . I'd get really angry, I really would particuarly because you have a really lame bebo page
    and look like a walter softy twat. I more than likely would not sit beside you anyway.

Resorting to attacking someone's Bebo page means you are now in the zone -

2-11.jpg

Trolling your own feedback thread :rolleyes:

If Thaedyal admits there is no "Child Protection Act" will you go away and leave us tits all alone forever?
    If so, I formally request that Thaed admit she's wrong. (even if she's right)

No!

Xavi6 wrote: »

Threatening to "knock me in the face" is uneccessary. Just because he his lost his balls and deleted it doesn't make it so.

lolololjw4.jpg

Xavi6 wrote: »

582729772_dd478413ce.jpg

I called the police and they are on the way to jail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

If Thaedyal admits there is no "Child Protection Act" will you go away and leave us tits all alone forever?

Oh ROFLLMAOLOLbwahahahahateeheehee :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I see what ya did there! Quoting my post AND putting in the word tits!
    Why I had no idea what a hoot you were.

The comedy stylings of Pirelli, Ladies and Gentlemen.

*rapturous applause from all*

• Advertisement

In natural law to gain/profit from something to make it bias, does not have to be pecuniary. I am glad you asked because that is how it's worded.

Principle of natural justice. A judge must be seen to be free of bias and may not have any interest - personal, pecuniary or otherwise - in a case he is deciding. Also referred to as nemo debet esse judex in propria causa

The ideas of natural law/justice are based on the ideas of democracy and all members of a society having inherent rights which it is the duty of the ruling powers to protect. These things have no holdings here as far as I understand them.

Boards isn't a democracy and the members of the society don't have rights. It's a privately owned website and as such it's members have privilages, mainly the privilage to use the owners' website provided they abide by the rules. It isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship, with the admins at the top of the pile.

They have put in place various levels of lower level authorities (smods, cmods, mods) to enforce their own judgements to help with the smooth running of the society. If you have issue with a decision by an authority on one level you can appeal to the higher level of authority, and if they feel your case is valid they will act accordingly. However, just because you feel you are right doesn't mean you are.

Alternatively, you could just try not acting like a complete muppet and see how that works, seems to work for the vast majority of people on here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement