Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned By Thaedydal

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

I googled pirelli, this came up first. This is she:
    pirelli-06-1.JPG
    I know agree with all pirelli says.

Quotin' for page 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Yeah this thread is just gone beyond gayness. It like gayfest or possibly gay mania.

Pirelli, you have ruined my night chappy. I'm actually quite close to suicide to be honest with you. If I'm not back tomorrow, just remember that you are your gayness are to blame.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,229 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

orestes wrote: »
    The ideas of natural law/justice are based on the ideas of democracy and all members of a society having inherent rights which it is the duty of the ruling powers to protect. These things have no holdings here as far as I understand them.

Boards isn't a democracy and the members of the society don't have rights. It's a privately owned website and as such it's members have privilages, mainly the privilage to use the owners' website provided they abide by the rules. It isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship, with the admins at the top of the pile.

They have put in place various levels of lower level authorities (smods, cmods, mods) to enforce their own judgements to help with the smooth running of the society. If you have issue with a decision by an authority on one level you can appeal to the higher level of authority, and if they feel your case is valid they will act accordingly. However, just because you feel you are right doesn't mean you are.

Alternatively, you could just try not acting like a complete muppet and see how that works, seems to work for the vast majority of people on here.

That was beautiful. Will you marry me?

Feelgood wrote: »
    Yeah this thread is just gone beyond gayness. It like gayfest or possibly gay mania.

Pirelli, you have ruined my night chappy. I'm actually quite close to suicide to be honest with you. If I'm not back tomorrow, just remember that you are your gayness are to blame.

What happens at gay mania? It can't be bad enough to make you kill yourself, cant it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Hay guys is there really a Child Protection Act?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I think there is yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Overheal wrote: »
    That was beautiful. Will you marry me?

You gotta ask my dad for permission first, I believe in tradition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I googled pirelli, this came up first. This is she:
    pirelli-06-1.JPG
    I know agree with all pirelli says.

Nice! :)

So a person looks like the first google image of their boards name??
    In that case, I present Tara le d'Arion:

post-15-83751-SPAS12.jpg0D763628_E081_227F_DAD901A8BF230C6D.jpgLarge.jpg

kyp_durron wrote: »
    What happens at gay mania? It can't be bad enough to make you kill yourself, cant it?

Gay Mania

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

The ideas of natural law/justice are based on the ideas of democracy and all members of a society having inherent rights which it is the duty of the ruling powers to protect. These things have no holdings here as far as I understand them.

Boards isn't a democracy and the members of the society don't have rights. It's a privately owned website and as such it's members have privilages, mainly the privilage to use the owners' website provided they abide by the rules. It isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship, with the admins at the top of the pile.

They have put in place various levels of lower level authorities (smods, cmods, mods) to enforce their own judgements to help with the smooth running of the society. If you have issue with a decision by an authority on one level you can appeal to the higher level of authority, and if they feel your case is valid they will act accordingly. However, just because you feel you are right doesn't mean you are.

Alternatively, you could just try not acting like a complete muppet and see how that works, seems to work for the vast majority of people on here.

orestes, You read like your a good moderator for the politics or philosophy forum. You seem good at lecturing random strangers. You haven't it seems gleamed much creative comedy skills from your forum.

I suppose calling someone a muppet is funny in a slow witted way . Not comic genius, in fact its' pretty damn lame

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nice! :)

So a person looks like the first google image of their boards name??
    In that case, I present Tara le d'Arion:

post-15-83751-SPAS12.jpg0D763628_E081_227F_DAD901A8BF230C6D.jpgLarge.jpg

Yeah that's me!

Yeah that's me!

fap fap fap :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Googled Orestes, first pic.

Orestes, I have conflicting views, it's gay but then again it's artistic. At least we know orestes means testicals.

William-Adolphe_Bouguereau_(1825-1905)_-_The_Remorse_of_Orestes_(1862).jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

pirelli wrote: »
    orestes, You read like your a good moderator for the politics or philosophy forum. You seem good at lecturing random strangers. You haven't it seems gleamed much creative comedy skills from your forum.

I suppose calling someone a muppet is funny in a slow witted way . Not comic genius, in fact its' pretty damn lame

I didn't call you a muppet. I implied that you were acting like a muppet. Surely a legally savvy poster like yourself can see the difference between the two?
    Googled Orestes, first pic.

Orestes, I have conflciting views, its gay but then again it's artistic. At least we know orestes means testicals.

argumentum ad hominem

Uh oh, looks like you'er not the only one around here who can quote fancy sounding latin terms to back up his arguement. I see plenty of lolcaticus picticus in your future

I didn't call you a muppet. I implied that you were acting like a muppet. Surely a legally savvy poster like yourself can see the difference between the two?

I can orestes, I can also see your pubes just peaking out. Good pic man.

This is a muppet, his name is nevf.

Mariachi_Con_Cojones.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

This is a muppet, his name is nevf.

Hey hey girl you don't be backin' up on my man.B1atch

Uh oh, looks like you'er not the only one around here who can quote fancy sounding latin terms to back up his arguement. I see plenty of lolcaticus picticus in your future

I googled and can see plenty of gay naked pictures in your future orestes.

I see plenty of gay naked pictures

Is it just me?
    :confused::pac:

• Advertisement

Hey hey girl you don't be backin' up on my man.B1atch

That pic of pirelli from google is just my penpal. I am 100% Male. 115th pic on google. Which B1atch random chatbox do you refer.

I googled and can see plenty of gay naked pictures in your future orestes.

lolcat-funny-picture-parental-block-cat.jpg

Is it just me?
    :confused::pac:

err Yep

You've twisted that out of context Random Chatbox.

I just gooogled ya> Is that you square igloo, you look frozen in the moment.

1974795057_b07ee921c0.jpg?v=0

Nope. I'm much younger than that!
    Also, square_igloo is not actually my real name believe it or not.

Really, you mean its nick name or something.
    Goodnight, Dark creatures of the night.

There was a 100% male called pirelli,
    Whos knob was awfully smelly,
    His points of view made every snooze,
    His brains obviously made of KY jelly.

That pic of pirelli from google is just my penpal. I am 100% Male. 115th pic on google. Which B1atch random chatbox do you refer.

Well you do claim it ,I'll try to believe it but what is the point of this thread. You have verbally abused a mod and their will no change her decision ,becuase most of the time she is level headed with excellent point of views.At this moment in time,you are saying nothing about what this thread ias all about.You may try to pick at what I say or anyone else does for that matter ,but you wont win. You have picked one of the most respected mods and sometimes you have to let things lie.You may not agree, but that Mod has contributed alot to that forum and and to this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,229 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I took the liberty of googling myself

428729-jewel_staite.jpg

if only :(

so can we siteban pirelli yet, he's racking up a lot of personal abuse on this thread here thats interfering with my positive aura.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    I took the liberty of googling myself

428729-jewel_staite.jpg

if only :(

:eek::eek:
    HHHHHEEEEELLLLLOOOO, OVERHEAL NURSE!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement