Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned By Thaedydal

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Overheal wrote: »
    I took the liberty of googling myself

428729-jewel_staite.jpg

Does that offer of marriage still stand?!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,232 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

orestes wrote: »
    Does that offer of marriage still stand?!

:D
    :eek::eek:
    HHHHHEEEEELLLLLOOOO, OVERHEAL NURSE!!!!!

Doctor Actually

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Bloody hell. This is hiiiiiigh strangeness.:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Is this what the Feedback forum is all about? Random strangers coming in and hijacking threads? Where are the mods? Or are these the mods?

Someone mentioned earlier that the feedback system works...I fail to see how with all the rubbish on here.

The mod who was "challenged" refuses to discuss the issue and we end up with 7 pages of abuse. How is that a feedback system? Where is the feedback forum for the feedback forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ludo wrote: »
    Where is the feedback forum for the feedback forum?

It's called Help Desk

Now stand aside while we post pictures of cats saying funny things -

newo_lolcat.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Why do I always read these threads. I know what they're going to be like but I just can't resist it.

Also, if the admins are dictators and this is not a democracy I think Dev should change his name to devgabe. Make it happen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Is this what the Feedback forum is all about? Random strangers coming in and hijacking threads? Where are the mods? Or are these the mods?

Once the person who starts the thread turns it into a farce which he did by calling me racist :rolleyes: then all bets are off and other posters to their best to turn the thread into something strange and wonderful.
    Someone mentioned earlier that the feedback system works...I fail to see how with all the rubbish on here.

Posters get the response they deserve.
    The mod who was "challenged" refuses to discuss the issue and we end up with 7 pages of abuse. How is that a feedback system? Where is the feedback forum for the feedback forum?

Ludo he wasn't banned for challenging me, he was banned to the manner in which he posted in a thread which had to warnings about inflammatory posting already.

I am happy to discuss the topic and the challenge in the parenting forum
    when he is able to do so, which given his vitrollic rants unfortunately may be longer then a week.
    Wibbs wrote:
    Bloody hell. This is hiiiiiigh strangeness.

Alas the thread is not good enough to be considered high weridness which would have been nice with my coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm exercising the good sense to close this on the grounds of it being "Not Feedback".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement