Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nintendo repair

Options
  • 06-07-2008 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭

young one just(inevitably) broke the top screen on her NDS. anyone know if there is a repair shop in town that fixes them.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

I know a guy who fixes em. Could be getting busy these days tho.

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=48798&cat=38

Otherwise, dont know anyone in town who repairs. Shops will probably be quite expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Nintendo themselves fix them, they have a place in England that you send it to with a post draft and are cheap and pretty quick for turn around. If it was the hinges that came off I would suggest ringing Nintendo and telling them the hinges broke and they should return it for free because its a common flaw with the DS Lite.
    If you want the number go into Smyths at the Games desk and ask thats where I got it myself when my Gamecube broke way back when.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

My screen got damaged, sent it to the UK place, returned in a fortnight or so fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Thanks Pook. do you have address and contact details. How much did they charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

Thanks Pook. do you have address and contact details. How much did they charge?

fergie, PM Witnessmenow he fixed mine and countless others on here, and he's very reasonable, far cheaper than sending it off to the UK.

• Advertisement

PMed him earlier. waiting for a reply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I worked in a game shop last year

That kind of damage would mean sending it off to nintendo alright, can't remember what the warrenty is though. You would be waiting at the very least 2 weeks to see it return. Id suggest you try and contact those mentioned above who will repair

got in touch with Witnessmenow, whos doing it for a very reasonable price. thanks for all the help...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement