Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun things to do in cork

Options
  • 06-07-2008 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

i got nothing here,
    number one drink...
    two food places after that, theres not that much

cinema bowling what else is there?
    i work in a bar and i wrk late so theres nowhere really open at like 2am to go to, to hang out or do stuff with your mates, there used to be lesureplex but thats after stoping its 24 hr hours,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

BlueDragon wrote: »

i work in a bar and i wrk late so theres nowhere really open at like 2am to go to, to hang out or do stuff with your mates

Are all your mates working in a bar also??
    Cork certainly aint New York City so I dunno what you can do really (apart from move to NYC!).

There is a reason why there is little to do at 2am, because the demand is not there and most people up at that time are either:

1. Polluted drunk
    2. Working in a hospital (or in one from previous point)
    3. Threading the boards with a screaming baby

Maybe it's easier if you change your job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

After 2am?? absolutely nothing, everythings closed dude! I agree with the last poster about considering changing the job if its affecting you that much, other solution go home and make your own fun there because it's the only place you'll be able to go at 2am in cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭stannis

Go to Passage West and see how the other half live.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

stannis wrote: »
    Go to Passage West and see how the other half live.
    After 2am they'll probably all be asleep on their big beds of northern bank notes

Cool_CM wrote: »
    After 2am they'll probably all be asleep on their big beds of northern bank notes

To be fair now, that's just the Shinners...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭Fabio

There isn't much out there to do at that time of the morning OP. What springs to mind is that you could go and do a bit of photography...low might stuff. Other than that obscure suggestion there ain't much.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

Could go watchin pikeys fight about the town outside hillbillys or centra on grand parade

Could go watchin pikeys fight about the town outside hillbillys or centra on grand parade

"Pikeys" is a wacist term. I am weporting you to the PC police!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

how about going to beddy byes for urself?

Advertisement