Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Army Bronze Trophy Figures

• 07-07-2008 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Remember years ago a bloke in Limerick was selling these ...

Anyone got details as to where i could get one ... ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Nam_Man wrote: »
    Remember years ago a bloke in Limerick was selling these ...

Anyone got details as to where i could get one ... ???

Have a look through a copy of An Cosantoir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭kermit_ie

The same bloke is selling them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Nam_Man

kermit_ie wrote: »
    The same bloke is selling them

You wouldnt have contact details by any chance mate ???:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭kermit_ie

Leave it with me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,161 ✭✭✭rednik

I was presented with one last year when I retired from the army. The NCOs mess made the presentation so if you can contact anybody in the NCOs mess and they will tell you where they get theirs.

• Advertisement

rednik wrote: »
    I was presented with one last year when I retired from the army. The NCOs mess made the presentation so if you can contact anybody in the NCOs mess and they will tell you where they get theirs.

Saw one knocking around on ebay ... A while back!

Am outta the forces at the moment ... Always wanted one for the mantlepiece :D:D:D

You'll just have to wait until you have 21yrs.:D:D:D

rednik wrote: »
    You'll just have to wait until you have 21yrs.:D:D:D

Naaahhh ... I broke my service ... So cant be doing that, the wife would go mad as will the kids:P

Can't anyone just give me the info I desire ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

Nam_Man wrote: »
    Naaahhh ... I broke my service ... So cant be doing that, the wife would go mad as will the kids:P

Can't anyone just give me the info I desire ???

Don't know the name of the place, but head up Thomas St., past the Civil Defence until you're at the top and turn left. Between Thomas St. and William St. is a jewellers which does those kind of statues.

I will contact the lads who made the presentation and get the name for you. Let you know probably Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭dodgydes

Visit www.druidcraft.ie they have an online shop.They also have a list of agents. I have used Rubies on Marlboro St in Dublin previously and found them to be good.

Advertisement