Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2nd hand mountain bike in Galway

• 07-07-2008 10:39am

Hi
    I'm looking for a 2nd hand mountain bike in Galway.

Anyone know a bike shop or anywhere that sells them, preferably in the city??

Nothing too fancy, 100-150 euro range would be ideal.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

I think most shops might have a few, try Nigels Bike Store (Liosban) or Kearney's (Terryland)

Have you tried the galway advertiser clssified's or buyandsell?

www.galwayadvertiser.com

www.buyandsell.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

My sister is selling a Diamond Back Mountain Bike bike thats only a month or two old. She bought it with the intention of cycling to work but ended up moving to Galway. Bike is still in Dublin but she's up and down once a week or fortnight.. Ill get some pics and see how much she wants for it and stick it on adverts if you are interested?

yeah might be interested depending on price and the look of it.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Pm sent with contact info - will put it on adverts as soon as i can with pics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭franglan

Mountain trail on middle street, in the little shopping centre do second hands, Traded in my own bike there.... They usually have a fair selection of second hand bikes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

go down to europa cycles near the cathedral you'll get something there and it wont break the bank, mountain trail will break your heart, also down beside roisin dubhs is west of ireland cycles good place for a bike aswell
    good luck

cheers folks,

Gonna suss out all these options this week. hopefully will get something by the wkend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

Bump.
    Any other shops near Galway City selling reasonably priced second hand bikes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Not really they all start at about 150-180 for the basic basic second hand stuff. Better off looking on adverts, notice boards, etc.

Advertisement