Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Reading for Nubineeprincess

• 07-07-2008 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

hi

i would just like to see if any readers pick up anything on me.....
    i dont really have any specific questions....any info would be great ....
    thanks.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi Nubineeprincess,

There are a few people featuring in this reading - a fair haired person with blue eyes who is impulsive and always on the go, and a robust guy with a ruddy complexion. The latter is potentially the more lasting relationship. There is someone else who is great fun to be with, and you will be hearing from them again.

You are enthusiastic, anxious to make progress, and it looks like someone sees hidden talents there and gives you support, probably financial, to reach that destination. Or career-wise, it could be someone of influence putting in a good word for you for a promotion.
    You are perceptive but on the downside paradoxically can be hung up on the superficial.
    You have a lot of friends who admire you but they don't always "get" you! You can be unconventional in your approach to life.
    There is a new confidence about you these days....so much so that you can rise to any challenge.
    You don't mind putting the work in because the rewards are worth it.
    An achievement makes those close to you very proud. Life takes on a new found stability.
    Time to take stock of what you have and to enjoy it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭nubineeprincess

Thanks very much for that!:D

Advertisement