Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Grad Ball tickets for sale

Options
  • 07-07-2008 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm off to Electric Picnic and sillily (if that's a word :o) bought tickets for the grad ball. So I now have two full event tickets to flog, face value is €110, I'll take €100 for them. Hope all are having a great summer.

Badole

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭badolepuddytat

Price drop! e80 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Hi all, I'm off to Electric Picnic and sillily (if that's a word :o) bought tickets for the grad ball. So I now have two full event tickets to flog, face value is €110, I'll take €100 for them. Hope all are having a great summer.

Badole

See you at the Picnic!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Badole
    Mossin wrote: »
    See you at the Picnic!!! :D:D

Ya. See you there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

So anybody interested in buying these tickets?

-.-

ps:

cyaz at the EP :pac:

kaimera wrote: »
    So anybody interested in buying these tickets?

Contact the SU and see if anybody is looking for spare tickets. Maybe stick up a few flyers around campus. Make sure to get the SU stamp on the flyers before you put them up or they won't stay there for long.

• Advertisement

Yep see you all there :D I'm out of the country at the moment and won't be back til pretty close to E.P. and ball (hard life, I know :p) but will see if anyone's around U.L. to throw up a few flyers. Great idea about contacting the students union, I'll send them a mail.

No prob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Hey, the SU won't buy back the tickets from you, but if you drop them in to the reception, can try to sell them on for you...no guarantees though.

Down to one ticket now, any takers for it? :D

Advertisement