Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Gas now Esso on Link Road?

Options
  • 07-07-2008 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Was passing Great Gas on the link last night and noticed a big esso sign up. That petrol station isn't long Great Gas and is usually the cheapest place to go in the city without venturing to the edges. Any idea why it changed? I thought Great Gas were trying to expand the franchise

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Arse anyway. I usually get my diesel in Petrogas in Hollyhill ("Discount Fuels") but Great Gas was a good alternative. I'm sure Petrogas isn't as competitive as it used to be too.

Are there other Great Gas outlets? There's one in Rostellan, but I tend to run low in the city more often than not.

adam

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Ah hezbollah - that was usually cheaper than the others both as Great Gas and Burmah.

(@dahamsta - there's one in Ballyhea but that's probably a bit far..)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Great, I have an Esso card and hate having to go out to Rochestown!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

whats an esso card??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

BArra wrote: »
    whats an esso card??

It's like a credit card thing. You just use it to pay for your petrol, and if you're me, the bill gets sent to your dad :). I love sharing a car with a parent!

• Advertisement
Advertisement