Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wellies for music festival!!

Options
  • 07-07-2008 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Im going to a music festival, can't mention which one apparently,just on the sunday but looks like i'll need these from the state of the weather. Any ideas of where to get colourful, and dare i say girly ones in cork city? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Few girls I know got them in Penneys. Mens Wellies are harder to find :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

i've a size 8 foot which would be the only problem, some places for some reason don't go up to that size in girls shoes :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

akamossy wrote: »
    i've a size 8 foot which would be the only problem, some places for some reason don't go up to that size in girls shoes :mad:

The have (or had anyway) girly ones in Heatons in size 8, so worth trying in one of their stores.

thanks, i'll try everywhere i can anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

akamossy wrote: »

Don't get me started on that; I'm size 9 (44) and I've long since given up on mainstream shoe shopping.

You should be able to get nice girlie size 8s in B&Q and 4Home, but it might be worth ringing to check first as they do tend to only get in a few. Other garden centres might be worth checking too.

For the ultimate festival wellies though, explore here!

• Advertisement

my friends work in 4home :D i shall ask them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Corcaigh abu

Yep saw in all of the above Shuh also have some nice ones in a biker boot kinda style. Check out Mahers sports on Oliver Plunkett St for great reduction in rain gear. Regatta rain jacket and pants 10 euro each in bargain bin.:) Good investment for weekend I think!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Saw lovely ones in Schuh.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

dunnes stores have gents for €10
    pennys have womens €10
    central shoes stores have ladies,not sure about gents
    bnq have them too €9

they came in handy this weekend i can tell you!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mollydolly271

u should buy a plain oul pair(much cheaper) and decorate them urself and no one else will have anything like them,u will b the bell of the ball..er sorry field...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Penneys definitely have some in size 8 - bought a pair a week or 2 ago.
    Dunnes had some too - but the Penney's ones were nicer

thanks guys, im gonna try these places tomorrow i'd say. Don't really have the time to decorate any this time around but maybe next time, thanks for the tip :)

Got lovely ones in penneys for €10 :D

Advertisement