Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shanowen Hall deposits

• 07-07-2008 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Just wondering if anyone has got deposits back from Shanowen hall. Moved out at the end of may and still waiting. I rang them up about 2 weeks after moving out and they said i'd get it back at the end of June.:confused: Then emailed them asking for a date, got no reply. :(
    Rang them today and the women in charge has gone on holiday. Their excuse was that they have 300 deposits to give back. Its such a cop out:mad:, i lived in Square last year and they gave me back my deposit the same week i moved out and they have twice as many deposits to give back.
    Anyone else have any problems with them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Zabou

Hi, I was wondering if you had it back.

I left last month and I'm still waiting...I was going to take their phone number when I saw your message. I already sent emails but of course had no answer back, as usual from them :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

that place seems to be riddles with problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 maguirt2

I did get my deposit back (it involved a few fonecalls) but when i got the cheque I realised I had only got half back- they took off approx €100 for electricity extras and €40 for cleaning. I know they didnt clean the room because someone moved into my room when my flatmate was still there and there was no cleaning done. I have tried to fight with them to get the rest of my deposit back but no luck. They keep telling me they will send out copies of the electricity bills as proof but 2 months and 4 fone calls later...still no bills. They will screw you for every penny they can get. My advice....Keep ringing and ringing and ringing!!

Advertisement