Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Video: Porsche Panamera testing in the arctic

Options
  • 07-07-2008 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Porsche Panamera sedan has been caught testing in the Arctic Circle to make sure that the four door supercar by Porsche will start and work on cold winters like it does on warmer climate countries.

New Panamera is getting a V6, V8, Turbo V8 and a hybrid. Even a diesel version is a possibility.

Click here to see the video

I didnt like the Cayenne at first and this one seemed so stupid at first as well, but the more I see it the more I am convinced that it will be a success just like Cayenne.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

For some reason, I think it looks like a hybrid of a 911 and a Reliant Scimitar!

Advertisement