Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG, women in the audience!

• 07-07-2008 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

do you ever notice that there always a attractive girl who stands behind clarkson when they sitting on their news platform, ep 1 series 11 was a cute blonde, ep 2 a, a mini skirt wearing girl, and ep 3 a tanned brunette.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

hi jigsaw. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

lol its not him, i just watching the first ep now so i noticed yer anotther hot girl

see i typed in my title nad up the thread came http://forums.finalgear.com/top-gear/top-gear-hottie-spotting-28385/page-2/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yep, I think they must be placed by the floor manager, there are always one or two just to the right, behind Hammond when they do the news. Someone sicker than any of us must have a screen grab gallery somewhere

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭ongarite

norks.jpg

Good man, he's right too! :p

Mike

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

There is a great out take on one of the DVD's that came free with the top gear mag one time. Its clarkson constantly trying to do a simple line, and he just turns around and goes how can i concentrate on anything with breasts like this next to me, looking at some poor hot chick.

This is worthy of a Jigsaw special, i swear somebody will come on and ask do they know any of them and are they single and available to meet up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

I have noticed this too...I seem to remember reading something about it in a newspaper...it was a columnist saying that Top Gear appeals to attractive young ladies as well as guys.

Perhaps Richard, Jeremy and James should think about some form of audience participation for these hot chicks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Woman standing to the right of Hammond last night was hot.

Nicked from another forum (someone had the iplayer working)

topgearrp8.jpg

Actually she has a fine shape altogether.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

I spotted that one last night... clear as day... not sure if she was put there by the producers or not, but clearly the camera man has an eye for talent. Why else would he include 2 feet to the right of Hamsters shoulder. The wife said I was dreaming, but then got a slap in the head when she realised I was right... :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I also noticed this. Wife hadn't. Until I mentioned it. Rookie mistake. Still, I love sleeping on the couch. It's like camping!

Just kidding, my wife respects my ability to spot boobies from 20 paces. It's a genetic skill or something.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

'Noticed it' - like it wasn't done on purpose to get this exact reaction :)

Anyway, since this one was behind Hammond, and last week's was behind Clarkson, tenner is on next week's being behind May, and you all still thinking it's 'accidental'.

You're all mad. Thread stickied and title changed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I also noticed all the sexy girls behind him. Most of them do be in lala land though:(

Has anyone been able to beat the UK-ip issue with the bbc iplayer? I just "proxified" but I get some bull about javascript not being enabled when it is (tried IE/Opera and Firefox)

Mike.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

if you have Utv broadband, there is a norther Irish proxy you can use and bbc iplayer works fine with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Lol, noticed this tonight aswell behind parkinson during his interview

series 12 - 01

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

All members of Equity I would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Jaeger

mike65 wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to beat the UK-ip issue with the bbc iplayer? I just "proxified" but I get some bull about javascript not being enabled when it is (tried IE/Opera and Firefox)

Mike.

Will I get slapped for advising to just download it from somewhere?

Yes! So don't. It not that big a **** er deal

/ahem....:o

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Jaeger wrote: »
    Will I get slapped for advising to just download it from somewhere?

its far easier to just use a torrent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Good show last night, even if a little late

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,051 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Ya it was great.

The TG Awards were great as always. James' little "hello" was adorably hilarious!!

Hamster getting piled with the MG junk and then nearly taking out the audience, and all the "branded" gifts.

I want the Audi cock!!!

yay!

tggirl2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

yay!

Pervert. :pac:

Wish I had a copy of the episode, some ridiculously nice women behind Stephen Fry this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I would say it is all deliberate.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Bond-007 wrote: »
    I would say it is all deliberate.

Definitely, especially since I read an article somewhere that if you get 2 tickets, one person must be female.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The amount of hot women there is absolutely mental, and they definitely all don't have an interest in cars! Wannabes the lot of em! (Or petrol heads have some seriously hot girlfriends)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Flying Abruptly

yay!

tggirl2.jpg

Just watching that episode...just wow! gets better every week!

distracted.jpg

vlcsnap-195096.png
    vlcsnap-21609.jpg

S13E02_Babes3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

That blonde girl behind Eric Bana in last nights ep......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Advertisement