Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Conversation group in Dublin city centre/north city

• 07-07-2008 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

hi all

i am really trying to improve my irish before i head back to college in sept to do primary teaching as i havent studied Gaeilge in 4 years so would love to brush up....
    i like the idea of conversational groups - learning in formal setting...sounds good to me

would really appreciate any help with this and any info on these groups please....

Go raibh míle maith agaibh go léir!!!:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Múinteoir

Check out irish.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

hi all

i am really trying to improve my irish before i head back to college in sept to do primary teaching as i havent studied Gaeilge in 4 years so would love to brush up....
    i like the idea of conversational groups - learning in formal setting...sounds good to me

would really appreciate any help with this and any info on these groups please....

Go raibh míle maith agaibh go léir!!!:D:D:D

Central Library, ILAC Centre
    Irish/EnglishConversation Exchange: Saturdays, 10.30am - 12.00pm
    Tel: +353 1 8734333 for further details.

Raheny Library
    Irish Conversation Group: Wednesdays, 6.30 - 7.30pm
    Tel: +353 1 8315521 for further details.

Cabra Library
    Irish Conversation Exchange, Mondays 7.00 - 8.00pm
    Tel: +353 1 8691414 for further details.

Donaghmede Library
    Irish Conversation Group: Mondays, 6.30 - 7.30pm.
    Tel: +353 1 8482833 for further details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 niamhcat3

Hey Nubineeprincess!
    Im also doing the same, trying to brush up on my irish for the next while before doing the agallamh le haighadh an post-grad!!

Im doing a course in gaelchultúr but I think what would be better for both of us would be if we were to meet maybe once a week and help each other? what you think? I really have to improve my irish but its hard to practice the questions they might ask in the interview by yourself!!

Let me know anyway
    Niamhcat3 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭nubineeprincess

hiya niamh

ive sent you a private mail!!

:D

Máire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 aoipey

i'm doing the same thing and would love to meet up with ye to practice too if thats ok? pm me if it is!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 paveedelaney

are you guys still meeting? I am looking for a group to speak right now

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭An Sionnach Glic

There's one in the Central Hotel in Dublin city centre on Saturdays from 2-4pm.

http://ionad.org/caifegaelach.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10 paveedelaney

Thanks - I know about that one and unfortunately, I cannot make Saturdays because I work. Is there any others at all do you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MaryKirwan

Gaelchultúr in Clare's Street do lots of classes :)

http://www.gaelchultur.com/

Tá cúrsaí go sonrach do daoine ba mhaith leo a bheith ina mhúinteoir bunscoile, fiú :)

Advertisement